Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mozzarella chicken



 Mozzarella  cheese  Parmesan chicken




I like to try different type of recipes.When I go to the library always search for cook book.One day  I brought a cook book from the library and my son pointed   a picture of chicken and he request me to prepare that. It was a picture of Golden Parmesan Chicken. I did  not find  all that ingredients in my refrigerator at that time. There the main ingredient was Parmesan cheese.So I tried with my ingredients  to prepare the Parmesan chicken without Parmesan Cheese.



 

Category: Appetizer  

Serve: 4

Ingredients:


  • 4 skinless chicken breast pieces
  • 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs.
  • (I take white bread . Put it in hot pan for 2 minute. Turn off the gas immediately. Turn the bread up side down for another 2 minute.bread should not be brown. It should be like hard toast.Then rub it with a knife.You will get the fresh bread crumbs.)
  • 1 cup finely grated mozzarella  cheese
  • 2 egg beaten
  • 4 table spoons butter
  •  1-2 garlic clove , crushed
  • ( If you do not like the smell and taste of garlic, no need to mix the garlic with the bread crumbs.)

  • salt and
  • 1/2 tea spoon ground black pepper



 Preparation:


  1. Mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt and ground black pepper in a shallow dish.
  2.  Dip the chicken pieces in the beaten egg and then into the bread crumbs mixture.
  3. Place the chicken in a single layer baking sheet and chill for 30 minutes.
  4. Pre heat the oven to 180degree C /350 degree F
  5.  Drizzle the melted butter over the chicken pieces
  6.  Cooked for about 20 minutes or until crisp and golden.


Serve hot with your favorite salad.



                                                       ***************

No comments:

Post a Comment